Membership is open to any legal business which upon filling an application consequently get approved by the Board.
- Members under individual,Associate and Partnership should also have the following;
- Valid business license issued by recognized government institution
- Be registered by Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA).
- Be registered by Zanzibar Revenue Board (ZRB).
Associate members must be engaged in trade, industry or agriculture and admitted as member there in.
A Member is required to pay Tsh. 20,000/- once as an application fee, followed by monthly membership subscriptions as agreed by the Annual General Meeting from time to time.
- Facilitate through, inter alias the issuance of certificate of origin and any preferential treatment for good originating from Zanzibar.
- Issue bar code for produced items.
- To facilitate the participation of its members to local and international trade fairs.
- Facilitate the availability for its members.
- Collect, compile and publish materials in journals, newsletters and other media on activities of the ZNCCIA and business updates in Zanzibar at large.
- Research on socio-economic development and share and business updates in Zanzibar at large.
- To collect and disseminate business information and internationally.